30 August 2010

Another Day Recap.

C/P from my personal blog again.

---

Slept in a bit today. Had Yubo run out to grab more eggs and such, and I made us scrambled eggs for breakfast. Made him run out again for some ingredients I was missing for the slow cooker beef stew I wanted to make for dinner. And now he's out again to get bread to eat with the stew. ^^;;;

Super lazy day. We went out for lunch, and ended up spending a good amount of time at Play 'n' Trade. Bought some games, including a DDR for the PS2 that we'll have to get a controller adapter for since we only have a PS3.

We also got Baldur's Gate so that I could actually play a game with him. We played a little when we got home. It's actually pretty fun, and I really like being able to enjoy a game with him.

I'm also very excited for Wednesday night as Carol invited me to an anime night. Yay! Yubo's welcome to come too, but this is something that I don't mind doing without him so I won't feel bad if he doesn't want to or can't join us. ^_^

I think playing that game with him really made me feel better. Before when I wanted to try, he simply told me that I wouldn't like any of his games and didn't give me a chance. I mean, I know I don't care for things like Halo or even Borderlands, but I still just wanted to try. So he finally let me try (even though we had to buy more games to give me a chance), and it really does make me happy. Maybe now we can have some night to play a game together and I won't feel so neglected when he wants to play on his own.

I'm actually pretty tired already. It's not even 11p yet, and we even slept in a bit. But it would be a good thing if I can be tired enough to fall asleep on my own if I have to, even though tomorrow is a work day and Yubo shouldn't stay up too late. But I think I'm learning to just leave it up to him and let him know that I understand that he's an adult and it's up to him whether he's going to act like one or not. And I'll just be irritated if it ends up affecting me as well.

In that way, with all this time to think and reflect on myself, I think I'm actually finding ways to loosen up and handle situations concerning Yubo in better ways. And that's really better for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment