04 September 2010

New sofa. Living room ideas.

I just re-read the email and saw that he said the estimated SHIPPING date was 9/11, not arrival. Sadness. So I guess it will be even longer for our new sofa to get here. That's ok though. It gives us more time to figure out how to get our sofa set to our friends' place. I also want to plan to be sofa free for at least a few days so we can really clean the living room. That means we'll be sitting on cushions for a while. :P

But getting this loveseat out of the way will give me access to the bookshelves nestled in the corner. I'm really excited about getting this living room made over.

We'll have the red cloth framed on the wall. I also have a frame that's waiting to be filled with some wedding photos and our marriage license.

And with the wall cleared up, I'll be able to see if my vision for what I call "kitty cubbies" will work. I basically want to put up shadow boxes, but make them large enough for a cat each to nest in. I haven't posed this idea to Yubo yet, but he likes those box shelves so maybe it'll work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment