26 August 2010

Update on Photos/Video

9/4/10: Hahaha. I completely forgot about finishing this post until I was searching for the entry to see when we went to Michael's.

---

Finally sent Taky what he needed to complete our video: music, pictures, etc. He said the video should be done in about two more months. My mom was complaining that my grandparents are waiting to watch it. Sorry! My own fault for being so lax in getting Taky what he needed. But I'm still really excited to see it. So, you know, we'll get it in time to watch on our anniversary. LoL.

No word from Sam about the photos, but my dad added to his work load. And of course, he has other weddings to work on. I wish he'd e-mail me back and let me know that he's getting my messages though.

We also finally went down to Michael's to get our red cloth framed. Agh.. it was so expensive, even with their 50% off. Even if we waited for a 60% off, it would still have been over $1000. It better look amazing. It should arrive in time for redecorating/rearranging the living room. Our sofa set is going to friends and our new recliner sofa will be in around 9/11 (or so the salesman said... he's only had one late delivery so far, so hopefully ours won't add to his numbers). We wanted to use the red cloth as a backdrop for thank you videos (instead of thank you cards -- trying to save on postage, and just wanted to do something a little different).

My dad actually said we should print out our favorite wedding photo and write on the back for thank you notes. That's a throw back to high school dance pictures. And I came up with the video idea really just to save on postage since we can email the video out and also attach a picture to the email. If we wanted to email a thank you note, I think that would be tacky, so a video would be a much nicer thing to receive.

Anyhow, it'll be a little ways until these things are completed, but it's a lot to continue to look forward to. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment