06 September 2010

After I Calm Down.

Sometimes I wonder when I should really post entries. Most of the time, I think it's important to be accurate about what I'm feeling at all times. Other times, I feel like I should wait until I calm down to think more clearly. For you readers, it'd probably be much better if I waited. :P

Anyway, I did bring up studying that book together since the mood was good. His reaction was about what I expected. Don't know if reading the book together will actually happen or not, but I'll try to encourage without pressing too hard -- don't want him to shut down.

Since I hear that the first year is the most difficult, I just want to try to start off as best we can. I know we'll go through tough times, but I want us to know how to support each other during those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment