15 February 2013

Amends and amendments.

Just letting you all know that, once again, we are ok. The beer worked. LoL! Just kidding.

We talked. Truths were shared (praise God for that) rather than just saying what the other wanted to hear. And we've re-established Wednesday nights and Saturdays as times for "us." But this time, the time won't be scheduled talks and check-ins. They'll be date nights and time we're setting aside for each other to be with each other. And this will help me not be so greedy with his time the other days, because I'll know that I can look forward to and expect Wednesdays and Saturdays.

We already had our first date in a very long time this past Wednesday. We went to see The Hobbit. It would've been a much better experience if Yubo hadn't needed a cigarette right before the movie, but his e-cigarette hasn't been doing him very well. I will say, however, that I greatly appreciated that he was trying it.

There's just something outside of the nicotine that has him that the e-cigarette just isn't enough, and he doesn't know (or won't tell me) what it is. In any case, it's keeping him from actually wanting to quit.

So I'll keep praying for him, and try my best to be patient. I'm just REALLY hoping that it doesn't take me having a baby to get him to quit. (Please note that I certainly will not have a baby just for this purpose, so don't worry about that.)

Now, we just continue to hammer out the details for this darn move.

No comments:

Post a Comment