27 June 2009

Introducing the diet, and just trying to be healthier.

After an exorbitant amount of "loving and concerned" comments about my weight from my parents, and thinking that my mom should be a direct seller for Nutrisystem, I caved in and started a Nutrisystem diet. I've also requested that Yubo start being healthier alongside me so I don't feel so bad about not being able to eat real food.

I ordered my first month the Tuesday we got back from Cali. My food arrived Thursday afternoon (which threw my sister and mom into an outrage because they didn't receive their food until a week after they ordered), and I started Friday.

After this post, I'll talk about the food I'm eating and exercise, and how well Yubo's doing in supporting me and living his own healthier lifestyle. Probably do it by week, so one entry will be updated several times that week.

Well... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment