03 June 2009

Getting into shape.

I've been talking to Yubo about me getting a personal trainer to help me get in shape for the wedding, and for my overall health in general.

Instead, we ended up getting both Wii Fit and EA Sports Active. I tried Wii Fit on my own. The beginner level is already hard for me. =/ Yeesh. I never realized that it was so difficult to balance. @.@;; But the games are fun. I really like hula hooping. I had Batman and Chuck Norris (some of the Mii's we have) tossing more hula hoops at me.

We just finished a session on Active. Man! That thing killed me!! But it's cool that we can use this to work out together. It really helps having him there alongside me even though he doesn't really need the workout himself.

Also, our Magic Bullet came today. I already blended up some frozen strawberries with vanilla Silk and agave nectar. It wasn't as yummy as I'd hoped because the strawberries already lost a lot of flavor being frozen since last season. After dinner, we stopped by QFC to get more stuff for me to blend. I made fresh strawberries with raspberries, cucumber, vanilla yogurt, vanilla Silk, and some agave nectar. After making them, I stuck the cups in the fridge to chill while we worked out. Really yummy, and a great way to end the night.

We've got lots of other fruits and veggies for me to blend together. I'm actually really excited to try out more stuff. ^_^ We'll see how long this excitement lasts. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment