25 January 2011

Proverbs31.org

I am in what Lighthouse calls a Dyad -- it's a small group consisting of two people. It started with Triads (groups of 3), but there was some reservation about possibly being associated with the Chinese mafia. XD

Anyhow, since I haven't had much success in small groups, I decided I ought to find someone to call or e-mail and still have the ability to share our troubles and delights and all that stuff you'd do with a small group. At the moment, we're not studying anything together in particular, but just sharing about our week, sharing prayer requests, God-sightings, etc.

Today, she linked me to the website I have in the title of this entry. I visited it and clicked on the "Encouragement for Today" that she told me she loves and wanted to share with me. Today's encouragement was so perfect. I felt like it was written just for me.

It shows me that God is so good in providing just what we need, that He hears us when we pray, and that He actually responds.

I am encouraged to not try to find worldly solutions to our issues, and instead to discover God's solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment