12 December 2011

Hidden in plain sight.

(2/27/12) Yikes! I had completely forgotten about this entry. I'll still post it, because I still think it's funny.
---
I tease Yubo a lot about how he can't find things if they are underneath something else. Apparently, this problem is pretty common in men. If they do a preliminary sweep and can't quickly find what they are looking for, they easily give up and say they can't find it.




After church today, we swung by Best Buy and got three new video games -- two for him, one for me. We got home after lunch, and he had to head off to some emergency calls. As I went about my evening, I eventually had the games in their bag on the coffee table underneath a plate I was using for dinner.




The reason I write this explanation is to lead up to this exchange that we just had.




Y: after a quick visual sweep Where are the games?


M: ......I don't know.


Y: .......Oh! There they are. after finally noticing them underneath the paper plate right next to me.


M: I was hoping you wouldn't find them because they were underneath something.


Y: .....

No comments:

Post a Comment