01 March 2011

Kissing Report.

Well, we're about 1.5 weeks into the kissing challenge. I suppose it's not accurate to say it's a challenge, though.

There have been times when we forgot, but we were always happy to make up for it the next day.

It hasn't worked any miracles, but I do find myself more willing to make up with him after a misunderstanding or frustration, or simply to not hold onto any negative feelings as long as I used to. At the very least, I would have to let go of bad feelings before bed, as that's the latest we would share a kiss.

And yes, there have been upsets even though it's only been a bit over a week. :P

There are also times when I've thought, Ok, we've already had our kiss for today, before realizing that we didn't limit it to one kiss a day. It was at least one kiss per day, and then I'd feel a little bad for feeling that I wanted to limit it to just the single one.

I think we need to change it up a bit, though. It's become more of a "good night" kiss, which has mostly just been a peck rather than a good kiss. And the thing about it is he's been the one initiating the kiss right before sleeping. So I'm going to have to take the initiative more often if I think we need something earlier in the day. It's just been so difficult because he doesn't usually present himself in a way that I would want to kiss him.

He's either stinking of morning breath, or he's covered in who knows what when he comes home from work, or a fabulous combination of both. So do I ask him to make himself more kiss-friendly? Or do I get over my morning hygiene issues?

The thing about morning breath, though, is that I see it as being just as disgusting as cigarette breath. It's nothing I want to have to taste and endure just to have a kiss, and it certainly doesn't help me enjoy a kiss, which then makes a kiss more of a chore than anything else.

....ok. I think I've come to my conclusion. ^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment