16 November 2010

Name Change.

I've really been putting off legally changing my last name. Well, with Yubo's birthday came the expiration of his license. So we went off to the DMV yesterday to renew his license and get all the changes done to mine.

So I have officially begun the process of changing my name.

I have to order another copy or two of the official certificate or whatever because I have to mail in for a new SS card and my passport. I don't want to wait for them to mail it back to me, if they actually would mail it back.

Tomorrow I will see if I can order new bank cards, and contact whatever other companies I need to that might not require an official document to be mailed to them.

Ugh! What a hassle! Makes me wish I was ok with just keeping my name......

No comments:

Post a Comment