17 August 2009

Cosplay wedding.

I've wanted one for a long time, but Yubo shot me down.

HOWEVER.... out of absolute randomness, we found a scene where he would allow a cosplay wedding.

If you know me, the randomness of the train of thought shouldn't be too surprising.



It began with me wanting to go to Sephora after Best Buy.

Then I for some reason said "Sephirothia."

Then thought that would be an awesome name for a Sephiroth theme park. As you walk in, Sephi's theme blasts in the background. But then I couldn't remember what his song was. Kept mixing it up with "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana.

On the drive over the Sephora, Yubo looks up Sephi's theme on his iPhone and we enjoy the live version (with the Black Mages) on the drive.

Then said to Yubo, "We should walk down the aisle to this."

Then Yubo says we should write Nobuo Uematsu and ask him to write a song for our wedding for the wedding soundtrack.

Then I say we should get the Black Mages to play at the reception.

Blah blah blah.... back to walking down the aisle to Sephi's theme. Said that should be Yubo's entrance music. Ask he bursts through the doors, he walks down with flames (the fake plastic ones with the fans) bursting up as he walks past each pew. He said the only way he'd make an entrance to Sephi's theme is to fly down. Then I thought if he was gonna be Sephi, I should be Aerith and have people scream, "No! Don't do it!"

Finally, Yubo ended with this: I, as Aerith, should be at the front first. Then he, as Sephi, would swoop down and meet me.... and on the happiest day of our lives, we remind all of our gamer friends of their anguish during that scene in our beloved FF7.

And that is the only way he would allow a cosplay wedding.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment