09 November 2018

I don't think this is going to work.

That is what I first called this blog when we started it, just as a joke.

I'm sad it's not a joke.

I won't say too much here, since I feel like this still has a bit of his name on it (I know it really doesn't). But for those who care and have read through our silly blog, you probably won't be surprised to learn that at the end of October, I started the process of divorce.

My takeaway from all of this is to value, honor, and protect myself. Through this, I have learned my worth. And I have learned to not ignore such glaring red flags.

I am sad for myself, for how long it had to take for me to learn these things.

I am sad for him, as he battles the person he is and the person he thought himself to be.

If you're the praying type, I would appreciate prayers for us as we step out into this new chapter of our lives, separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment