09 March 2013

5 Days.

The guy from the pet moving company came about an hour ago and took my babies away. They seem to be in good hands though. You could really tell the guy loves animals, and he handled them well.

So now it's really starting. The kids are on their way down to Anaheim. We can now leave doors open and really get cleaning and packing without worry.

Another sad thing was that we had to bolt out of our going away party at the church office because the guy got into the area a few hours before we expected him. Thankfully, God is good, and we managed to get home just in time. Literally. He was driving up the road right in front of us.

But it was a good party. Great food. Great company. Counterpoint got to sing.

Now we're taking a bit of a breather before we head off to a prayer night.

Things are, for the most part, continuing to come together. I might end up donating or throwing out a whole lot more of my inventory than I wanted, but Yubo says that's ok. We're starting over... sort of.... I really learned my lesson regarding inventory, and now I can start off in a better place (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment