25 January 2010

Entertaining a save option.

After trying out a few games at Play 'n' Trade today, an idea hit me that I thought would be hilarious..... about as fun as my cosplay wedding idea. =P

Yubo and I both tend to save our game before big decisions (and big bosses, of course), so I thought that might be a fitting gag for our wedding day.

We are going to have a projector down anyway and display a Chinese translation of our vows. I was thinking that before Yubo says "I do," he could turn to the projector which would now display a save option to save his "game" before proceeding to his answer. ((I've seen him do this A LOT in most of the games he plays, mostly to try out all the answer options))

Then we would finish to when I say "I do," and I would then turn to the projector and overwrite his save with my save, and then have the screen show something corny like "Save complete. There's no turning back now."

In a more extreme version, he would answer incorrectly and have to load the save point.

We thought it'd be really funny, and fitting for us. Thought our friends would understand it and maybe get a good laugh. Wondering if it might be something we really want to try, or if we should keep it with the cosplay wedding idea. I mean, we just want to have a fun wedding that fits our personalities and lifestyle.

Opinions?

3 comments:

  1. That is SO funny! And matches both of you so well. I would laugh seeing it even if I already know it is coming.

    I think it is a very viable option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete